قديم 11-30-2021, 05:46 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,023
Haedphone

نعمتا الصحة والفراغ
عن ابن عباس ـ رضي الله عنهما ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم" نِعْمَتانِ مَغْبُونٌ فِيهِما كَثِيرٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ: الصِّحَّةُ والفَراغُ."صحيح البخاري / كتاب : الرقاق / حديث رقم : 6412 .

Blessings of Health and Leisure..
Ibn Abbas narrated that the Prophet said: "There are two blessings that many people are deceived into losing: health and free time." Al Bukhari.

يعني أن هذين الجنسين من النعم مغبون فيهما كثير من الناس ، أي مغلوب فيهما ، وهما الصحة والفراغ . فإذا كان الإنسان فارغًا صحيحًا فإنه يغبن كثيرًا في هذا ، لأن كثيرًا من أوقاتنا تضيع بلا فائدة ونحن في صحة وعافية وفراغ ومع ذلك تضيع علينا كثيرًا ، ولكننا لا نعرف هذا الغبن في الدنيا ، إنما يعرف الإنسان الغبن إذا حضره أجله ، وإذا كان يوم القيامة ، والدليل على ذلك قول الله تعالى "حَتَّى إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَهُمُ الْمَوْتُ قَالَ رَبِّ ارْجِعُونِ * لَعَلِّي أَعْمَلُ صَالِحًا فِيمَا تَرَكْتُ كَلَّا إِنَّهَا كَلِمَةٌ هُوَ قَائِلُهَا وَمِن وَرَائِهِم بَرْزَخٌ إِلَى يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ"سورة المؤمنون / آية : 99 ، 100 .

It means that these two types of blessings are missed by many people, i.e. they are lost in them, they are health and free time.
If a person has health and free time, then he is greatly wronged in this.. A lot of our time is wasted uselessly while we are in health and wellness and free, but we do not know this unfairness in this world, but a person knows the unfairness if his time comes, and if it is on the Day of Resurrection
As Allah said:
"Until, when death comes to one of them (those who join partners with Allâh), he says: "My Lord! Send me back, So that I may do good in that which I have left behind!" No! It is but a word that he speaks; and behind them is Barzakh (a barrier) until the Day when they will be resurrected."

وقال عز وجل "وَأَنفِقُوا مِن مَّا رَزَقْنَاكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ فَيَقُولَ رَبِّ لَوْلَا أَخَّرْتَنِي إِلَى أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ فَأَصَّدَّقَ وَأَكُن مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ "سورة المنافقون / آية : 10 .

Allah Almighty said:
"And spend [in the way of Allāh] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be of the righteous."

الواقع أن هذه الأوقات الكثيرة تذهب علينا سدى لا ننتفع منها ، ولا ننفع أحدًا من عباد الله ، ولا نندم على هذا إلا إذا حضر الأجل ، يتمنى الإنسان أن يُعْطَى فرصة ولو دقيقة واحدة لأجل أن يستعتب ، ولكن لا يحصل ذلك .
ثم إن الإنسان قد لا تفوته هذه النعمة ، بل قد لا تفوته هاتان النعمتان : الصحة والفراغ بالموت ، بل قد تفوته قبل أن يموت ، قد يمرض ويعجز عن القيام بما أوجب الله عليه ، قد يمرض ويكون ضيق الصدر لا ينشرح صدره ويتعب ، وقد ينشغل بإيجاد النفقة له ولعياله حتى تفوته كثير من الطاعات .
ولهذا ينبغي للإنسان العاقل أن ينتهز فرصة الصحة والفراغ بطاعة الله عز وجل بقدر ما يستطيع . ا . هـ .شرح رياض الصالحين / العثيمين / ج : 3 / ص : 78 .

The reality is that these many times go to waste and we do not benefit from them, nor do we benefit any of the servants of Allah, and we do not regret this unless the time comes (death).
A person wishes to be given a chance, even for one minute, in order to repent, but that does not happen.
Then a person may not miss these two blessings, health and free time with death only, he may miss them before he dies, he may get sick and be unable to do what Allah has enjoined upon him.
He may get sick, get tired, and he may be preoccupied with finding maintenance for himself and his dependents until he misses many acts of worship.. That is why a wise person should take advantage of health and free time by obeying Allah Almighty as much as he can… Al Othaimeen.

ومن كتاب الكلمات النافعات للأخوات المسلمات / ص : 43 :
ما هي واجبات الأخت المسلمة نحو وقتها وكذلك الأخ ؟
1ـ أن تحافظ على وقتها كما تحافظ على مالها بل أكثر منه ، وأن تحرص على الاستفادة من وقتها كله فيما ينفعها في دينها ودنياها .
وقد كان السلف ـ رضي الله عنهم ـ أحرص ما يكونون على أوقاتهم لأنهم كانوا أعرف الناس بقيمتها ، وكانوا يحرصون كل الحرص على ألا يمر يوم أو بعض يوم أو برهة من الزمان وإن قصرت دون أن يتزودوا منها بعلم نافع أو عمل صالح أو مجاهدة للنفس أو إسداء نفع للغير حتى لا تتسرب الأعمار سدى وتضيع هباء وتذهب جُفاءً وهم لا يشعرون .
قال الشاعر :
إذا مر بي يوم ولم أقتبس هدى ولم أستفد علمًا فما ذاك من عمري
ا . هـ . شرح ما سبق من كتاب : اقتربت الساعة / محمود المصري / ومن مصادر أخرى .

From the book "Beneficial Words for Muslim Sisters"..
What are the duties of a Muslim sister towards her time, as well as a brother?

1 That she preserves her time just as she preserves her money, or even more than it, and that she must be keen to make use of all of her time in that which benefits her in her religious and worldly affairs.
The predecessors, may Allah be pleased with them, were the most careful of their time, because they knew its value, and they were very careful not to pass a day or part of a day or a moment of time, even if it was short, without providing them with useful knowledge, righteous deeds, or self-fighting, or giving a benefit to others, so that their ages do not flow in vain and are wasted and pass away without realizing.

The poet said:
If a day passes and I do not quote guidance and do not benefit from knowledge, then it (the day) is not of my life.
عن ابن عباس قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " اغتنمْ خمسًا قبلَ خمسٍ: حياتَك قبلَ موتِك، وصحتَك قبلَ سقمِك، وفراغَك قبلَ شغلِك، وشبابَك قبلَ هرمِك، وغنَاك قبلَ فقرِك" صحيح الترغيب

Ibn Abbas narrated that the prophet said: "Make the most of five things before five others: life before death, health before sickness, free time before becoming busy, youth before old age, and wealth before poverty." Sahih Al Targheeb.

*عن أبي برزة قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم" لا تَزُولُ قَدَمَا عبدٍ حتى يُسْأَلَ أربع : عن عُمُرِهِ فِيمَ أَفْنَاه ، وعن علمِه ما فعل فيه ، وعن مالِه مِن أين اكتسبه وفِيمَ أَنْفَقَهُ ، وعن جِسْمِه فِيمَ أَبْلَاه"رواه الترمذي . وصححه الشيخ الألباني ـ رحمه الله ـ في صحيح الجامع الصغير وزيادته الهجائي .

Abu Barzah reported that the prophet said, "Man's feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, how did he consume it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it and how did he dispose of it, and about his body, how did he wear it out Atermizi

عن ابن مسعود قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم" لاَ تزولُ قدَمُ ابنِ آدمَ يومَ القيامةِ من عندِ ربِّهِ حتَّى يسألَ عن خمسٍ : عن عمرِهِ فيمَ أفناهُ ، وعن شبابِهِ فيما أبلاَهُ ، وعن مالِهِ من أينَ اكتسبَهُ وفيمَ أنفقَهُ ، وماذا عملَ فيما علِمَ" صحيح الترمذي.
Ibn Mas’ud narrated that the prophet said: "Man's feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, how did he consume it, his youth , how did he wear it out, his wealth, how did he earn it and how did he dispose of it, and what he did with the knowledge he had". Atermizi
رد مع اقتباس