عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 11-30-2021, 05:52 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,023
Haedphone

"مَن كانتِ الدُّنيا هَمَّهُ ، فرَّقَ اللَّهُ علَيهِ أمرَهُ ، وجعلَ فَقرَهُ بينَ عينيهِ ، ولم يأتِهِ منَ الدُّنيا إلَّا ما كتبَ لَهُ ، ومن كانتِ الآخرةُ نيَّتَهُ ، جمعَ اللَّهُ لَهُ أمرَهُ ، وجعلَ غِناهُ في قلبِهِ ، وأتتهُ الدُّنيا وَهيَ راغِمةٌ"
الراوي : زيد بن ثابت - المحدث : الألباني - المصدر : صحيح ابن ماجه.

" Whoever makes the world his goal, Allah disorganizes his affairs, and puts his poverty right before his eyes, the world does not come to him, except what has been decreed for him.
Whoever makes the Hereafter his goal, Allah organizes his affairs, Allah makes his heart rich, and the world comes to him whether it wants to or not." Sahih Ibn Majah.

وكانوا مع كل هذا يشعرون بأن أعمالهم ضئيلة لأنهم يعلمون أن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال لو أنَّ رجلًا يُجَرُّ على وجهِه من يومِ وُلِدَ إلى يومِ يموتُ هرًما في مَرْضاةِ اللهِ تعالى لحقَّرَه يومَ القيامَةِ"صحيح الجامع للشيخ الألباني .
Despite all this, they felt that their deeds were insignificant because they knew that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "If a man were to be dragged on his face from the day he was born until the day he dies old, pleasing Allah, he would humiliate him on the Day of Resurrection ". Sahih Al Gamee.

وكل ذلك جعل قلوبهم رقيقة ودموعهم غزيرة من خشية الله تعالى .
عن أنس بن مالك " خَطَبَ رَسولُ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّم خُطْبَةً ما سَمِعْتُ مِثْلَهَا قَطُّ؛ قالَ: لو تَعْلَمُونَ ما أعْلَمُ لَضَحِكْتُمْ قَلِيلًا، ولَبَكَيْتُمْ كَثِيرًا، قالَ: فَغَطَّى أصْحَابُ رَسولِ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّم وُجُوهَهُمْ، لهمْ خَنِينٌ"صحيح البخاري .

All of this made their hearts tender and their tears abundant from the fear of Allah Almighty.
Anas Ibn Malik narrated that the prophet delivered a Khutbah to us the like of which I had never heard from him before. He said, "If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and weep much". Thereupon companions covered their faces and began sobbing." Sahih Al Bukhari.

وكان ـ أي عمر بن الخطاب ـ يبكي من خشية الله تعالى ، وربما مرَّ بالآية من ورده بالليل فتخنقه ، فيبقى في البيت أيامًا ، يُعاد يحسبونه مريضًا ! !
خبر حسن لغيره . أخرجه أحمد في الزهد ، وابن عساكر .صحيح التوثيق.

Omar Ibn Al Khattab was crying out of fear of Allah Almighty, and perhaps he passed by the verse at night and it choked him, so he would stay at home for days, and they visited him for thinking that he was ill! Ahmed.

يروي هانيء مولى عثمان فيقول : كانَ عُثمانُ بنُ عفَّانَ إذا وَقفَ على قَبرٍ يبكي حتَّى يبَلَّ لحيتَهُ ، فقيلَ لَهُ : تذكرُ الجنَّةَ والنَّارَ ، ولا تبكي ، وتَبكي مِن هذا ؟ قالَ : إنَّ رسولَ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللَّهُ علَيهِ وسلَّمَ ، قالَ " إنَّ القبرَ أوَّلُ مَنازلِ الآخرةِ ، فإن نجا منهُ ، فما بعدَهُ أيسرُ منهُ ، وإن لم يَنجُ منهُ ، فما بعدَهُ أشدُّ منهُ "قالَ : وقالَ رسولُ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللَّهُ علَيهِ وسلَّمَ : ما رأيتُ مَنظرًا قطُّ إلَّا والقَبرُ أفظَعُ منهُ"
الراوي : هانئ مولى عثمان - المحدث : الألباني - المصدر : صحيح ابن ماجه-الصفحة أو الرقم: 3461 - خلاصة حكم المحدث : حسن.

Hani', Othman Ibn Affan servant, said: When Othman Ibn Affan stood on a grave, he would weep until his beard was wet, so it was said to him: Do you remember Heaven and Hell, and do not weep, and weep because of this?
He said: The prophet, peace be upon him, said: "I have never seen a sight except that the grave is more horrible than it". Sahih Ibn Majah.

هذا هو الخوف الإيجابي الذي يعين المرء على المزيد من طاعة الله ، فليس الخائف من يبكي وتسيل دموعه على خديه ، ثم يمضي قُدمًا في معاصي الله ، وإنما الخائف هو من يترك ما يخاف منه .

This is the positive fear that helps a person to do more obedience to Allah. The one who is afraid is not the one who cries and tears roll down his cheeks, then he goes forward in disobedience to Allah, but the fearful is the one who abandons what he fears of.

2ـ أن ينتفع بوقته بالأهم ثم المهم ، ولا ينشغل بالأدنى عن الأعلى ، والحرص على العمل المناسب في الوقت المناسب .
وذلك بتنظيم الوقت بين الواجبات والأعمال المختلفة دينية كانت أو دنيوية ـ مع استحضار نية مع أي عمل سواء كان ديني أو دنيوي ـ حتى لا يطغى بعضها على بعض ، ولا يطغى غير المهم على المهم ، ولا المهم على الأهم ، ولا غير الموقوت على الموقوت ، فما كان مطلوبًا بصفة عاجلة ـ كالصلاة على وقتها ـ يجب المبادرة به

He should make use of his time the most important and then the important, and not to be distracted by the lowest from the highest, and he must be keen on doing the right work at the right time.
That is to organize the time between the various duties and actions, whether religious or worldly - while invoking the intention with any work, whether religious or worldly, so that some do not dominate over others, and the unimportant do not dominate the important, nor is the important thing over the most important, nor is the un-timed one over the timed one, what is urgently required - such as praying on time - must be initiated.

3 ـ أن ينزه نفسه عن الإكثار من المباحات ؛ فالإكثار منها مضيع للأوقات إن لم يستحضر لها نِيَّة تجعلها طاعة .
To keep himself away from a lot of permissible things; too much of it is a waste of time; if one does not evoke an intention for it that makes it obedience.

4 ـ أن يتخذ من مرور الأيام الليالي والأيام عبرة لنفسه ، فإن الليل والنهار يُبْلِيَان كل جديد ويُقَرِّبان كل بعيد ، ويطويان الأعمار ويشيبان الصغار ويفنيان الكبار .

To take the passing of days, nights and days, as an example for himself, for the night and day wear out everything new, bring the distant one closer, turn ages away, cause the young to be old, and destroy the elder.

5 ـ تحري الأوقات التي ميزها الله بفضائل معينة على غيرها .
فمثلًا : فضل الله ساعات معينة عن غيرها مثل : الثلث الأخير من الليل .
" يَنْزِلُ رَبُّنا تَبارَكَ وتَعالَى كُلَّ لَيْلَةٍ إلى السَّماءِ الدُّنْيا، حِينَ يَبْقَى ثُلُثُ اللَّيْلِ الآخِرُ فيَقولُ: مَن يَدْعُونِي فأسْتَجِيبَ له، مَن يَسْأَلُنِي فَأُعْطِيَهُ، مَن يَسْتَغْفِرُنِي فأغْفِرَ له."صحيح البخاري.
فليسارع المسلم وليغتنم هذا الفوز العظيم ، ولا تضيع هذه الساعات سُدى ، فإن من غفل عنها فقد فاته خير كثير .
وكذلك آخر ساعة بعد العصر على الراجح من يوم الجمعة .
* عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه، قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه ولم "إنَّ في الجُمُعَةِ لَساعَةً، لا يُوافِقُها مُسْلِمٌ، يَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ فيها خَيْرًا، إلَّا أعْطاهُ إيَّاهُ، قالَ: وهي ساعَةٌ خَفِيفَةٌ. وفي رواية: ولَمْ يَقُلْ: وهي ساعَةٌ خَفِيفَةٌ."الراوي : أبو هريرة - صحيح مسلم
فضائل الأيام : صيام عاشوراء ، فضل العشر الأواخر من رمضان .
وليراجع كتاب : الصحيح من فضائل الساعات والأيام والشهور وما ابتدع فيها / تأليف عمرو عبد المنعم / دار الصحابة للتراث ، وكذلك : الصحيح المسند من فضائل الأعمال والأوقات والأمكنة لأبي عبد الله علي بن محمد المغربي / راجعه مصطفى العدوي .

Take the previlege of the times that Allah distinguished with certain virtues over others… For example: the last third of the night…"Our Lord, the Blessed and the Exalted, descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the latter part of the night is left, and says: Who supplicates Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give to him? Who asks Me forgiveness so that I may forgive him?".. Al Bukhari.
So let the Muslim hurry and seize this great victory, and do not waste these hours in vain, for whoever neglects them has missed out on much good. As well as the last hour after Al Asr on Friday.
Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet said: "there is a time on Friday at which no Muslim will ask Allah for what is good without His giving it to him.” (Bukhari and Muslim.)

Virtues of the days: Fasting Ashura, the virtue of the last ten days of Ramadan.

4ـ وللمحافظة على الوقت الذي هو عمر الإنسان ورصيده ،يجب الحذر من الآفات القاتلة للوقت وأهمها طول الأمل في الدنيا والاغترار بالعمل ، وحسن الظن بالنفس وقرناء قتل الوقت والغفلة والتسويف حتى لا يفلت الحاضر ويصبح ماضيًا لا يعود أبدًا ، فعلينا أن نزرع في يومنا لنحصد في غَدِنا ، وإلا ندمنا حيث لا ينفع الندم :

" يَا لَيْتَنِي قَدَّمْتُ لِحَيَاتِي "سورة الفجر / آية : 24 .
In order to preserve time, which is a person’s life and his credit, it is necessary to beware of the deadly time blight, the most important of which is the long hope in this world and the deception of work,
thinking well of oneself and companions of killing time and negligence, and procrastination, so that the present does not escape and becomes a past that will never return, we must sow in our day to reap in our tomorrow, otherwise we regret where regret is not useful. As Allah said: "He will say: "Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life."
" يَا لَيْتَنِي كُنْتُ تُرَابًا "سورة النبأ / آية : 40 .
Woe to me! Would that I were dust
" رَبِّ ارْجِعُونِ * لَعَلِّي أَعْمَلُ صَالِحًا فِيمَا تَرَكْتُ" المؤمنون:99/100.
"Lord, return * that I may do righteousness in what I have left."
رد مع اقتباس