عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 11-30-2021, 11:52 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,023
Haedphone

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال " بَادِرُوا بالأعْمَالِ فِتَنًا كَقِطَعِ اللَّيْلِ المُظْلِمِ، يُصْبِحُ الرَّجُلُ مُؤْمِنًا وَيُمْسِي كَافِرًا، أَوْ يُمْسِي مُؤْمِنًا وَيُصْبِحُ كَافِرًا، يَبِيعُ دِينَهُ بعَرَضٍ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا." . رواه مسلم .
والأعمال الصالحة تنقسم إلى : فرض ، ونفل .الفرض ينقسم إلى : فعل واجب ، وترك محرم .

فعل الواجب : يؤجر فاعله ويأثم ويعاقب تاركه .

ترك المحرم : يؤجر تاركه ويأثم ويعاقب فاعله .

أما النفل : فَيُطلَق عليه المستحب والمندوب والتطوع . ويُطلِق عليه الفقهاء المُحْدَثون لفظة " سنة " .
وهو الذي يؤجر فاعله ولا يأثم ولا يعاقب تاركهُ تكاسلًا وليس إنكارًا ، ولكنه قد يلحقه مضار جزاءً وليس عقابًا على تركه .
مثل ترك التحصين بالأذكار فقد يلحقه الضرر لأنه لم يحصن نفسه .
فعلينا أن نحسب مدى الخسارة التي سنخسرها بتفريطنا فيها . سواء كانت هذه الخسارة بفقدان منافع أو الإصابة بأضرار جزاءً وليس عقابًا .
فلنتحر الدقة في اتباع السنة ، ولنتأس بالسلف الصالح في ذلك :

Abu Hurairah narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, said: "Rush to do good deeds. A Fitnah will occur that is like a portion of the dark night, morning will come upon a man as a believer, who will be a disbeliever in the evening, and evening will come upon a believer, who will be a disbeliever in the morning. One of them will sell his religion for goods of the world Moslem
Righteous deeds are divided into: obligatory, and supererogatory (Nafl). The obligatory is divided into: an obligatory act, and leaving a prohibited act
Doing the obligatory: the one who does it is rewarded and the one who doesn't do it is punished
Leaving prohibited act: The one who abandoned it will be rewarded and the one who does it will be punished
As for the Nafl: it is called mustahabb, recommended and voluntary. The modern jurists use the word “sunnah” for it
It is He who rewards the one who does it, and does not punish the one who abandons it in laziness and not in denial. But he may be inflicted with harm as a penalty and not as a punishment for his abandonment. Such as not being immunized with azkaar, this may harm him because he did not immunize himself. So we have to calculate how much we will lose by neglecting it; Whether this loss is the loss of benefits or damages as a penalty and not a as a punishment
Let us follow the Sunnah, and let us follow the righteous predecessors
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه:
" أنَّ رَسولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ، قالَ يَومَ خَيْبَرَ: لأُعْطِيَنَّ هذِه الرَّايَةَ رَجُلًا يُحِبُّ اللَّهَ وَرَسولَهُ، يَفْتَحُ اللَّهُ علَى يَدَيْهِ قالَ عُمَرُ بنُ الخَطَّابِ: ما أَحْبَبْتُ الإمَارَةَ إلَّا يَومَئذٍ، قالَ فَتَسَاوَرْتُ لَهَا رَجَاءَ أَنْ أُدْعَى لَهَا، قالَ فَدَعَا رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ عَلِيَّ بنَ أَبِي طَالِبٍ، فأعْطَاهُ إيَّاهَا، وَقالَ: امْشِ، وَلَا تَلْتَفِتْ، حتَّى يَفْتَحَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكَ قالَ فَسَارَ عَلِيٌّ شيئًا ثُمَّ وَقَفَ وَلَمْ يَلْتَفِتْ، فَصَرَخَ: يا رَسولَ اللهِ، علَى مَاذَا أُقَاتِلُ النَّاسَ؟ قالَ: قَاتِلْهُمْ حتَّى يَشْهَدُوا أَنْ لا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَأنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسولُ اللهِ، فَإِذَا فَعَلُوا ذلكَ فقَدْ مَنَعُوا مِنْكَ دِمَاءَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ، إلَّا بحَقِّهَا وَحِسَابُهُمْ علَى اللَّهِ. " .
رواه مسلم .
فَتَسَاوَرْتُ : أي : وَثَبْتُ مُتطلعًا .

فَصَرَخَ: أي رفع صوتَه ـ وذلك حتى لا يلتفت امتثالًا لأمر الرسول .

Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, said:
" I shall certainly give this flag to the hand of the one who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah will grant victory at his hand. Umar b. Khattab said: Never did I cherish for leadership but on that day. I came before him with the hope that I may be called for this, but Allah's Messenger called 'Ali b. Abu Talib and he conferred (this honour) upon him and said: Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory, and 'Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah". Moslem.

عن البراء بن عازب ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " إذا أتَيْتَ مَضْجَعَكَ، فَتَوَضَّأْ وضُوءَكَ لِلصَّلاةِ، ثُمَّ اضْطَجِعْ علَى شِقِّكَ الأيْمَنِ، وقُلْ: اللَّهُمَّ أسْلَمْتُ نَفْسِي إلَيْكَ، وفَوَّضْتُ أمْرِي إلَيْكَ، وأَلْجَأْتُ ظَهْرِي إلَيْكَ، رَهْبَةً ورَغْبَةً إلَيْكَ، لا مَلْجَأَ ولا مَنْجا مِنْكَ إلَّا إلَيْكَ، آمَنْتُ بكِتابِكَ الذي أنْزَلْتَ، وبِنَبِيِّكَ الذي أرْسَلْتَ، فإنْ مُتَّ مُتَّ علَى الفِطْرَةِ فاجْعَلْهُنَّ آخِرَ ما تَقُولُ فَقُلتُ أسْتَذْكِرُهُنَّ: وبِرَسولِكَ الذي أرْسَلْتَ. قالَ: لا، وبِنَبِيِّكَ الذي أرْسَلْتَ. " . صحيح البخاري.

Baraa Ibn Azib narrated that the prophet said: "Whenever you go to bed, perform Wudu' as you do for Salat then (before sleeping) recite: 'O Allah! I have submitted myself to You, I have turned myself to You, committed my affairs to You and sought Your refuge for protection out of desire for You and fear of You (expecting Your reward and fearing Your punishment). There is no refuge and no place of safety from You but with You. I believe in the Book You have revealed and in the Prophet You have sent." The Prophet added: "If anyone recites these words and dies during the night, he will die on the true Deen, and if he remains alive till the morning, he will obtain good. And make this supplication your last words (before sleeping)." Al Bukhari
رد مع اقتباس