عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 11-30-2021, 12:04 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
Haedphone

* قال عبد الرحمن بن عوف" بيْنَا أَنَا واقِفٌ في الصَّفِّ يَومَ بَدْرٍ، فَنَظَرْتُ عن يَمِينِي وعَنْ شِمَالِي، فَإِذَا أَنَا بغُلَامَيْنِ مِنَ الأنْصَارِ حَدِيثَةٍ أَسْنَانُهُمَا، تَمَنَّيْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ بيْنَ أَضْلَعَ منهما، فَغَمَزَنِي أَحَدُهُما فَقالَ: يا عَمِّ، هلْ تَعْرِفُ أَبَا جَهْلٍ؟ قُلتُ: نَعَمْ، ما حَاجَتُكَ إلَيْهِ يا ابْنَ أَخِي؟ قالَ: أُخْبِرْتُ أنَّهُ يَسُبُّ رَسولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ، والذي نَفْسِي بيَدِهِ، لَئِنْ رَأَيْتُهُ لا يُفَارِقُ سَوَادِي سَوَادَهُ حتَّى يَمُوتَ الأعْجَلُ مِنَّا، فَتَعَجَّبْتُ لذلكَ، فَغَمَزَنِي الآخَرُ، فَقالَ لي مِثْلَهَا، فَلَمْ أَنْشَبْ أَنْ نَظَرْتُ إلى أَبِي جَهْلٍ يَجُولُ في النَّاسِ، قُلتُ: أَلَا إنَّ هذا صَاحِبُكُما الذي سَأَلْتُمَانِيفَابْتَدَرَاهُ بسَيْفَيْهِمَا، فَضَرَبَاهُ حتَّى قَتَلَاهُ، ثُمَّ انْصَرَفَا إلى رَسولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ، فأخْبَرَاهُ، فَقالَ: أَيُّكُما قَتَلَهُ؟ قالَ كُلُّ واحِدٍ منهمَا: أَنَا قَتَلْتُهُ، فَقالَ: هلْ مَسَحْتُما سَيْفَيْكُمَا؟ قالَا: لَا، فَنَظَرَ في السَّيْفَيْنِ، فَقالَ: كِلَاكُما قَتَلَهُ، سَلَبُهُ لِمُعَاذِ بنِ عَمْرِو بنِ الجَمُوحِ، وكَانَا مُعَاذَ ابْنَ عَفْرَاءَ، ومُعَاذَ بنَ عَمْرِو بنِ الجَمُوحِ." صحيح البخاري.
سَلَبُهُ لِمُعَاذِ بنِ عَمْرِو بنِ الجَمُوحِ : أي:وقضى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بسلبه لمعاذ بن عمرو بن الجموح .

Abdul Rahman Ibn Awf said:
"While I was standing in the row on the day (of the battle) of Badr, I looked to my right and my left and saw two young Ansari boys, and I wished I had been stronger than they. One of them called my attention saying, "O Uncle! Do you know Abu Jahl?" I said, "Yes, What do you want from him, O my nephew?" He said, "I have been informed that he abuses the prophet. By Him in Whose Hands my life is, if I should see him, then my body will not leave his body till either of us meet his fate." I was astonished at that talk. Then the other boy called my attention saying the same as the other had said. After a while I saw Abu Jahl walking amongst the people. I said (to the boys), "Look! This is the man you asked me about." So, both of them attacked him with their swords and struck him to death and returned to the Prophet to inform him of that. The prophet asked, "Which of you has killed him?" Each of them said, "I Have killed him." The Prophet asked, "Have you cleaned your swords?" They said, "No. " He then looked at their swords and said, "No doubt, you both have killed him and the spoils of the deceased will be given to Mu`adh bin `Amr bin Al-Jamuh." The two boys were Mu`adh bin 'Afra and Mu`adh bin `Amr bin Al-Jamuh. Sahih Al Bukhari.
عاقبة الإعراض عن السنة المستحبة :
أداء السنة: له : فضل.
الإعراض عن السنة : جزاء .
فضل فعل السنة المستحبة :
1 ـ يحصِّل فاعلها حسنات لفعله السنة كعبادة عامة ، وكاتباع للرسول ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم .
2 ـ وهناك حسنات خاصة بعباداتٍ معينة ، مثل :

The consequence of turning away from Sunnah
Performing Sunnah has fadl; virtue
Turning away from Sunnah has penalty
The virtue of doing the recommended (likable) Sunnah

The one who does it obtains good deeds (hasanat) for doing the Sunnah as a general act of worship, and as following the Prophet, peace be upon him

There are good deeds specific to certain acts of worship, such as

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ أن رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال " مَن قالَ: لا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وحْدَهُ لا شَرِيكَ له، له المُلْكُ وله الحَمْدُ، وهو علَى كُلِّ شيءٍ قَدِيرٌ. في يَومٍ مِئَةَ مَرَّةٍ، كانَتْ له عَدْلَ عَشْرِ رِقابٍ، وكُتِبَ له مِئَةُ حَسَنَةٍ، ومُحِيَتْ عنْه مِئَةُ سَيِّئَةٍ، وكانَتْ له حِرْزًا مِنَ الشَّيْطانِ، يَومَهُ ذلكَ حتَّى يُمْسِيَ، ولَمْ يَأْتِ أحَدٌ بأَفْضَلَ ممَّا جاءَ إلَّا رَجُلٌ عَمِلَ أكْثَرَ منه."صحيح البخارى

Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Whoever says 'There is no god but Allah, alone, without any partner. The Kingdom and praise belong to Him and He has power over everything one hundred times a day, it is the same for him as freeing ten slaves. One hundred good actions are written for him and one hundred wrong actions are erased from him, and it is a protection from Shaytan for that day until the night. No-one does anything more excellent than what he does except someone who does more than that. Sahih Al Bukhari.

3ـ وهناك منافع دِينية يحصلها فاعل السنة في الدنيا :
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم " إنَّ اللَّهَ قالَ: مَن عادَى لي وَلِيًّا فقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بالحَرْبِ، وما تَقَرَّبَ إلَيَّ عَبْدِي بشَيءٍ أحَبَّ إلَيَّ ممَّا افْتَرَضْتُ عليه، وما يَزالُ عَبْدِي يَتَقَرَّبُ إلَيَّ بالنَّوافِلِ حتَّى أُحِبَّهُ، فإذا أحْبَبْتُهُ، كُنْتُ سَمْعَهُ الَّذي يَسْمَعُ به، وبَصَرَهُ الَّذي يُبْصِرُ به، ويَدَهُ الَّتي يَبْطِشُ بها، ورِجْلَهُ الَّتي يَمْشِي بها، وإنْ سَأَلَنِي لَأُعْطِيَنَّهُ، ولَئِنِ اسْتَعاذَنِي لَأُعِيذَنَّهُ، وما تَرَدَّدْتُ عن شَيءٍ أنا فاعِلُهُ تَرَدُّدِي عن نَفْسِ المُؤْمِنِ؛ يَكْرَهُ المَوْتَ، وأنا أكْرَهُ مَساءَتَهُ."صحيح البخاري.

There are religious benefits that the doer of the Sunnah obtains in this world
Abi Hurairah - may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the prophet said
Allah, the Exalted, has said: 'I will declare war against him who treats with hostility a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (voluntary prayers or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, (so much so that) I become his hearing with which he hears, and his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me something, I will surely give him, and if he seeks My Protection (refuge), I will surely protect him.. And I did not hesitate to do anything, but I would hesitate from the soul of the believer; He hates death, and I hate to offend him
Al Bukhari.
* وعن أبي سعيد الخدري ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " من قرأ الكهفَ كما أُنزِلَت كانت له نورًا يومَ القيامةِ من مَقامِه إلى مكةَ ، ومن قرأ عشرَ آياتٍ من آخرِها ثم خرج الدَّجالُ ؛ لم يُسلَّطْ عليه ، ومن توضأ ثم قال " سبحانك اللهم وبحمدِك ، لا إله إلا أنت ، أستغفرك أتوبُ إليك " ؛ كُتِبَ في رِقٍّ ، ثم طُبِعَ بطابعٍ فلم يُكسَرْ إلى يومِ القيامةِ"الراوي : أبو سعيد الخدري - المحدث : الألباني -المصدر : صحيح الترغيب- الصفحة أو الرقم 1473 -خلاصة حكم المحدث : صحيح لغيره.

وفي رواية "من قرأ سورةَ الكهفِ في يومِ الجمعةِ ، أضاء له من النورِ ما بين الجمُعتَينِ " صحيح الترغيب والترهيب.
وقد صحح بعض أهل العلم " وقفه " ، لكنه لا يقال من قِبَل الرأي فله حكم الرفع

Abi Sa'id Al Khodary narrated that the prophet said:
"Whoever recites Al-Kahf as it was revealed will have a light on the Day of Resurrection from his place to Mecca, and whoever recites ten verses from the end of them, then he will not be abused by the Antichrist, if he emerges. Whoever performs ablution and then says: “Glory be to You, O Allah, and praise be to You, there is no Allah but You. I seek Your forgiveness, I repent to You.” It was written on parchment, then it was sealed with a stamp and it was not broken until the Day of Resurrection. Sahih Al Targheeb.
And in the narration, “Whoever reads Surat Al-Kahf on Friday, light will shine for him between the two Fridays.” Sahih Al Targheeb w Al Tarheeb.
4 ـ وهناك منافع أخروية يحصلها فاعل السنة :
* عن جابر ـ رضي الله عنه ـ عن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال " مَن قالَ : سُبحانَ اللَّهِ العظيمِ وبحمدِهِ ، غُرِسَت لَهُ نَخلةٌ في الجنَّةِ"الراوي : جابر بن عبدالله - المحدث : الألباني - المصدر : صحيح الترمذي

There are other benefits that the doer of the Sunnah obtains..
Jabir narrated that the prophet, peace be upon him, said:
“Whoever says: Glory be to Allah the Great, and praise be to Him, a date-palm will be planted for him in Paradise.” Sahih Atermizi.
* عند عبد الله بن عمرو قال:،قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم" مَن قال سبحانَ اللهِ وبحمدِه غُرِسَتْ له نخلةٌ في الجنةِ"صحيح الترغيب والترهيب.

* " ألا أدلُّكَ على كنزٍ من كنوزِ الجنَّةِ؟ قلتُ: بلى يا رسولَ اللَّهِ، قال: لا حولَ ولا قوَّةَ إلَّا باللَّهِ" الراوي : أبو ذر الغفاري - المحدث : الألباني - المصدر : صحيح ابن ماجه.

Abdullah Ibn Amr narrated that the prophet said: Whoever says: Glory be to Allah the Great, and praise be to Him, a date-palm will be planted for him in Paradise. Sahih Al Targheeb w Al Tarheeb.
Shall I tell about one of the treasures of Paradise? I said: Yes, O Messenger of God. He said: There is neither might nor power but with Allah." Sahih Ibn Majah.

* قالَ رَسولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ"إذَا مَرِضَ العَبْدُ، أوْ سَافَرَ، كُتِبَ له مِثْلُ ما كانَ يَعْمَلُ مُقِيمًا صَحِيحًا." الراوي : أبو موسى الأشعري - المحدث : البخاري - المصدر : صحيح البخاري.

Abu Musa reported that the prophet said: “When a man is ill or on a journey, what he was accustomed to do when staying at home and well will be recorded for him Sahih Al Bukhari
* "من ثابرَ على ثنتي عشرةَ رَكعةً منَ السُّنَّةِ بنيَ لَهُ بيتٌ في الجنَّةِ أربعٍ قبلَ الظُّهرِ ورَكعتينِ بعدَ الظُّهرِ ورَكعتينِ بعدَ المغربِ ورَكعتينِ بعدَ العشاءِ ورَكعتينِ قبلَ الفجر"الراوي : عائشة أم المؤمنين - المحدث : الألباني -المصدر : صحيح ابن ماجه

A'isha narrated that the prophet said: ‘Whoever persists in performing twelve Rak’ah from the Sunnah, a house will be built for him in Paradise: four before the Zuhr, two Rak’ah after Zuhr, two Rak’ah after Maghrib, two Rak’ah after the ‘Isha’ and two Rak’ah before Fajr. Sahih Ibn Majah.
رد مع اقتباس