قديم 11-30-2021, 12:26 PM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,023
y

حلق العانة ونتف الإبط :
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم خَمْسٌ مِنَ الفِطْرَةِ: الخِتَانُ، وَالِاسْتِحْدَادُ، وَنَتْفُ الإبْطِ، وَتَقْلِيمُ الأظْفَارِ، وَقَصُّ الشَّارِبِ. "صحيح البخاري.

المقصودُ بالفطرةِ هنا: سُنَنُ الأنبياءِ، أو الدِّينُ.
الاستِحدادُ، وهو استِعمالُ المُوسَى في حَلْقِ العَانَةِ، أي: الشَّعرِ النَّابِتِ حَوْلَ الفَرْجِ.

Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet said:
said, "Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic region, depilating the hair of the armpits, clipping the nails and cutting the moustaches short

What is meant by Fitra (instinct) here: the sunna of the prophets, or religion.
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيٌّ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ الزُّهْرِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، رِوَايَةً ‏ "‏ الْفِطْرَةُ خَمْسٌ ـ أَوْ خَمْسٌ مِنَ الْفِطْرَةِ ـ الْخِتَانُ، وَالاِسْتِحْدَادُ، وَنَتْفُ الإِبْطِ، وَتَقْلِيمُ الأَظْفَارِ، وَقَصُّ الشَّارِبِ ‏"‏‏.‏
Abi Hurairah narrated: "The acts of fitra are five: Circumcision, , shaving the pubic region, plucking the armpits, clipping the nails and cutting the moustaches short.

فلنتمسك بالسنة تأسيًا بالسلف الصالح ،مع اعتقاد أن خير الهدي هدي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم. فكل هدي هو خير دنيا وأخرى.
ـ فقد ضرب السلفُ الصالح المثل الأعظم في الاستعداد للآخرة بالعمل الصالح بكل أنواعه ـ استغلالًا لأعمارهم وأوقاتهم ـ سواءٌ كان ذلك من أعمال القلوب أو الألْسِنَة أو الجوارح . وسواء كان الحكم الوجوب أو الاستحباب .
فلم يتركوا بابًا من أبواب الخير إلا وكانوا يتسابقون إليه ، ولم يتركوا بابًا من أبوابالشر ، إلا كانوا يَحْذَرون منه ومن الدخول فيه .
وذلك لامتثالهم قول الله تعالى " وَسَارِعُوا إِلَى مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ"سورة آل عمران / آية : 133ـ 136 .

Let us stick to the Sunnah, as Al Salaf Al Saleh did, with the belief that the best of the guidance is that of the prophet Mohammad peace be upon him. Every guidance is the best for this World and the Hereafter.
Al Salaf Al Saleh made the good example for preparing for the Hereafter with all kinds of good deeds, using their times and ages, whether these deeds are deeds of hearts, tongues or limbs. Whether they are obligatory or supererogatory. They raced to every door of good deeds and warned from every door of evil, and they didn't enter it. So as to comply with the words of Allah:
" وَسَارِعُوا إِلَى مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ"سورة آل عمران / آية : 133ـ 136

"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden [i.e., Paradise] as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous"
ـ وكان استعدادهم للقاء الله لا يتوقف عند بعض الكلمات التي تخرج من الأفواه وليس لها رصيد من العبودية في القلوب ، بل كانت جوانحهم وجوارحهم تنقاد لطاعة الله ، ولسان حال كل واحد منهم .قوله تعالى " وَعَجِلْتُ إِلَيْكَ رَبِّ لِتَرْضَى" . سورة طه / آية : 84 0
ـ وكانوا دائمًا يؤثرون ويقدمون أعمال الآخرة على كل مصالحهم الدنيوية ، لأن قلوبهم أيقنت وأذعنت لقول الله تعالى " مَّن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعَاجِلَةَ عَجَّلْنَا لَهُ فِيهَا مَا نَشَاءُ لِمَن نُّرِيدُ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَا لَهُ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَاهَا مَذْمُومًا مَّدْحُورًا *وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الْآخِرَةَ وَسَعَىٰ لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُم مَّشْكُورًا" سورة الإسراء / آية : 18 ، 19 0
ـ وكانوا مع كل هذا يشعرون بأن أعمالهم ضئيلة لأنهم يعلمون أن النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قال لو أنَّ رجلًا يُجَرُّ على وجهِه من يومِ وُلِدَ إلى يومِ يموتُ هرًما في مَرْضاةِ اللهِ تعالى لحقَّرَه يومَ القيامَةِ"صحيح الجامع للشيخ الألباني
فلنبادر إلى الخيرات فرضها ونفلها ، ولنتقي وننتهي عن المعاصي صغيرها وكبيرها اغتنامًا لأوقاتنا التي هي أعمارنا . وطلبًا للجنة برحمته .

And their willingness to meet Allah does not stop at some words that come out of the mouths but all their senses were submitted to Allah, and the case of each one of them is "and I hastened to You, my Lord that You be pleased "
They always preferred the works of the Hereafter over all their worldly interests, because their hearts believed and submitted.
"مَّن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعَاجِلَةَ عَجَّلْنَا لَهُ فِيهَا مَا نَشَاءُ لِمَن نُّرِيدُ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَا لَهُ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَاهَا مَذْمُومًا مَّدْحُورًا *وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الْآخِرَةَ وَسَعَى لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُم مَّشْكُورًا" سورة الإسراء / آية : 18 ، 19 .

"Whoever desires the quick-passing, We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell; he will burn therein disgraced and rejected , Whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it, with the necessary effort due for it while he is a believer (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) - then such are the ones whose striving shall be appreciated."

And despite all this, they felt that their deeds were insignificant because they knew that the Prophet said: If a man were to be dragged on his face from the day he was born until the day he dies old, pleasing Allah Almighty, he would humiliate him on the Day of Resurrection.”

So let us hasten to the good things that are imposed and recommended, and let us avoid sins, small and great, in order to take advantage of our times that are our lives, and to request Allah's mercy.
* فعن ابن عباس ـ رضي الله عنهما ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم" نِعْمَتانِ مَغْبُونٌ فِيهِما كَثِيرٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ: الصِّحَّةُ والفَراغُ."صحيح البخاري.

نعمتانِ عظيمتان جليلتان مغبونٌ فيهما كثيرٌ من النَّاس؛ أي: لا يَعرِف قَدْرَهما ولا ينتفع بهما كثيرٌ من النَّاس في حياتهم الدُّنيويَّة والأخرويَّة، وهما: الصِّحةُ؛ أي: صحَّة البدن والنَّفس وقوَّتهما، والفراغُ؛ أي: خُلُوُّ الإنسانِ من مشاغلِ العيش وهمومِ الحياة، وتوفُّرُ الأمن والاطمئنان النَّفْسيِّ، فهما نِعمتان عظيمتان، لا يُقدِّرُهما كثيرٌ من النَّاس حقَّ قدْرهما.
في الحديث: الترغيبُ في استغلال النِّعم من صحَّة وفراغ وغيرهما، والاستفادةُ منهما فيما يُرضي اللهَ سبحانه وتعالى.
وفيه: أنَّ الإنسانَ لا يتفرَّغ للطَّاعة إلَّا إذا كان مكفيًّا صحيحَ البدن، فقد يكون مستغنيًا ولا يكون صحيحًا، وقد يكون صحيحًا ولا يكون مستغنيًا، فلا يكون متفرِّغًا للعِلم والعمل لشغْله بالكسْب، فمَن حصَل له الأمران: الصِّحَّةُ والفراغُ وكَسِلَ عن الطَّاعات، فهو المغبونُ الخاسرُ في تجارتِه .الدرر.

Ibn Abbas narrated that the prophet said: ‘Two blessings which many people squander: Good health and free time.’ Sahih Al Bukhari.
Two great blessings many people squander; Their value is not known by many people and many people do not benefit from them in their worldly and hereafter lives, they are: the health; That is: "the health" and strength of the body and soul and "the free time";
the freedom of the human being from the preoccupations of living and the worries of life, and the availability of security and psychological reassurance, these are two great blessings but they are not well estimated by people.
In the hadith: The encouragement to take advantage of these blessings of health and emptiness and others, and make use of them in what pleases Allah Almighty.
In it: a person does not devote himself to obedience unless he is sufficient and healthy in body.
He could have free time, but has no health, and could have health but has no free time, he could be busy in learning and in earning money.. So the one who has health, free time, but he is lazy in doing obediences, then he is a loser.

* وعن ابن مسعود ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " الجَنَّةُ أقْرَبُ إلى أحَدِكُمْ مِن شِراكِ نَعْلِهِ، والنَّارُ مِثْلُ ذلكَ."صحيح البخاري.

يَحكي عبدُ الله بن مسعود رضي الله عنه أنَّ النبيَّ صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم قال: الجنَّة أقربُ إلى أحدِكم :إذا أطاع ربَّه ،من شِراك نَعلِه :وهو السَّيْرُ الذي يدخُل فيه إصبع الرِّجْل، والنَّار: إذا عصاه مِثلُ ذلك؛ فلا يزهدنَّ في قليل من الخير؛ فلعلَّه يكون سببًا لرحمة الله به، ولا في قليل من الشَّرِّ أن يجتنبه؛ فربَّما يكون فيه سخط الله تعالى.
في الحديث: دليلٌ واضح على أنَّ الطَّاعات مُوصلةٌ إلى الجنَّة، والمعاصي مُقرِّبة من النَّار.
وفيه: أنَّ المؤمن لا يَزهد في قليل من الخير، ولا يَستقلُّ قليلًا من الشرِّ، فيَحسَبه هيِّنًا وهو عند الله عظيم؛ فإنَّ المؤمن لا يعلَم الحسنة التي يرحَمه الله بها، والسيِّئةَ التي يسخط الله عليه بها.
وفيه: أنَّ تحصيلَ الجنَّة سهلٌ بتصحيح القَصدِ وفِعل الطَّاعة، والنَّار كذلك بموافقةِ الهوى وفِعل المعصيةِ.الدرر.

Ibn Mas'ud reported that the prophet said "Paradise is nearer to each of you than the thong of his sandal, and the same applies to hell Sahih Al Bukhari
Paradise will be near if one obeys Allah, and Hell will be near if he disobeys.
Do not be ascetic in little good; may it be a reason for Allah's mercy, nor in a little evil that should be avoided, perhaps it is the reason of the wrath of Allah Almighty.
In the hadith: there is clear evidence that obedience leads to Paradise, and disobedience leads to Hell.
In it also : The believer does not renounce a little good. And he also shouldn't think that a little evil is easy, while, to Allah, it is great. The believer does not know which good Allah will be merciful to him for it, and which bad Allah will be angry with him for it.
In it also The attainment of Paradise is easy by correcting the intention and the act of obedience, and Hellfire is also with the agreement of desire and the act of disobedience.
* وعن أبي فِراسٍ ربيعةَ بن كعبٍ الأسلمِيِّ خادِمِ رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، ومن أهل الصفة قال " كُنْتُ أبِيتُ مع رَسولِ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ فأتَيْتُهُ بوَضُوئِهِ وحَاجَتِهِ فَقالَ لِي: سَلْ فَقُلتُ: أسْأَلُكَ مُرَافَقَتَكَ في الجَنَّةِ. قالَ: أوْ غيرَ ذلكَ قُلتُ: هو ذَاكَ. قالَ: فأعِنِّي علَى نَفْسِكَ بكَثْرَةِ السُّجُودِ."صحيح مسلم.

"فأَعِنِّي على نفسِكَ بكثرةِ السُّجودِ"، أي: أَعنِّي على هذا الأمرِ حتَّى يُحقِّقَه اللهُ لك؛ فالزَمْ كثرةَ السُّجودِ للهِ في الصَّلاةِ، في الفرائضِ والنَّوافلِ، وهذا السُّجودُ سببٌ لدخولِ الجنَّةِ ومرافقتِك لي بها.
وفي الحديثِ: الحثُّ على كثرةِ السُّجودِ، والتَّرغيبُ فيه، وذلك بإطالةِ السُّجود وكثرةِ الصَّلاةِ.
وفيه: بيانُ حِرصِ الصَّحابةِ على السُّؤالِ عن معالي الأمورِ وما يُدخِلُ الجنَّةَ.
الدرر.

Rabi'a Ibn Ka‘b said
I was with the prophet at night, and when I brought him his water for ablution and what he required, he told me to make a request. I said, “I ask to accompany you in paradise.” He asked if I had any other request to make, and when I replied that that was all, he said, “Then help me to accomplish this for you by devoting yourself often to prostration Sahih Moslem
So help me with a lot of prostration.” i.e., help me in this matter until Allah fulfills it for you, so stick to a lot of prostration to Allah in prayer, in obligatory and supererogatory prayers, and this prostration is a reason to enter Heaven and accompany me with it.
In the hadith: The urge to prostrate a lot, and the encouragement for it, by prolonging prostration and praying a lot.
In it also: An explanation of the companions’ keenness to ask about sublime matters and what enters Paradise.
فالطريق القاصد إلى الجنة دار الإقامة والكرامة بين أربع كلمات : اثنتان سالبتان ، واثنتان موجبتان .
فالسالبتان : الشرك والمعاصي . أعاذنا الله منهما .
والموجبتان : الإيمان والعمل الصالح ـ فرضه ونفله ـ .
والآن أيها السائرون فلنسلك الطريق مسترشدين بـ : لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ .
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أستغفرك وأتوب إليك .

The path to heaven, the abode of residence and dignity, is between four words: two are negative, and two are positive.
The two negatives: polytheism and sin. May Allah protect us from them.
The two positives: faith and righteous deeds - its obligatory and supererogatory (Nafl).
Now, you walkers to Allah, let us take the path guided by: There is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him.
Glory be to You, O Allah, and praise be to You. I bear witness that there is no god but You. I seek Your forgiveness and I repent to You.
رد مع اقتباس