عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 11-30-2021, 05:49 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,022
Haedphone

عن ابن شُماسة المَهْرِيِّ قال : حَضَرْنا عَمْرَو بنَ العاصِ، وهو في سِياقَةِ المَوْتِ، يَبَكِي طَوِيلًا، وحَوَّلَ وجْهَهُ إلى الجِدارِ، فَجَعَلَ ابنُهُ يقولُ: يا أبَتاهُ، أما بَشَّرَكَ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ بكَذا؟ أما بَشَّرَكَ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ بكَذا؟ قالَ: فأقْبَلَ بوَجْهِهِ، فقالَ: إنَّ أفْضَلَ ما نُعِدُّ شَهادَةُ أنْ لا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ، وأنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسولُ اللهِ، إنِّي قدْ كُنْتُ علَى أطْباقٍ ثَلاثٍ، لقَدْ رَأَيْتُنِي وما أحَدٌ أشَدَّ بُغْضًا لِرَسولِ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ مِنِّي، ولا أحَبَّ إلَيَّ أنْ أكُونَ قَدِ اسْتَمْكَنْتُ منه، فَقَتَلْتُهُ، فلوْ مُتُّ علَى تِلكَ الحالِ لَكُنْتُ مِن أهْلِ النَّارِ، فَلَمَّا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ الإسْلامَ في قَلْبِي أتَيْتُ النبيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ، فَقُلتُ: ابْسُطْ يَمِينَكَ فَلأُبايِعْكَ، فَبَسَطَ يَمِينَهُ، قالَ: فَقَبَضْتُ يَدِي، قالَ: ما لكَ يا عَمْرُو؟ قالَ: قُلتُ: أرَدْتُ أنْ أشْتَرِطَ، قالَ: تَشْتَرِطُ بماذا؟ قُلتُ: أنْ يُغْفَرَ لِي، قالَ: أما عَلِمْتَ أنَّ الإسْلامَ يَهْدِمُ ما كانَ قَبْلَهُ؟ وأنَّ الهِجْرَةَ تَهْدِمُ ما كانَ قَبْلَها؟ وأنَّ الحَجَّ يَهْدِمُ ما كانَ قَبْلَهُ؟ وما كانَ أحَدٌ أحَبَّ إلَيَّ مِن رَسولِ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ، ولا أجَلَّ في عَيْنِي منه، وما كُنْتُ أُطِيقُ أنْ أمْلأَ عَيْنَيَّ منه إجْلالًا له، ولو سُئِلْتُ أنْ أصِفَهُ ما أطَقْتُ؛ لأَنِّي لَمْ أكُنْ أمْلأُ عَيْنَيَّ منه، ولو مُتُّ علَى تِلكَ الحالِ لَرَجَوْتُ أنْ أكُونَ مِن أهْلِ الجَنَّةِ، ثُمَّ ولِينا أشْياءَ ما أدْرِي ما حالِي فيها، فإذا أنا مُتُّ فلا تَصْحَبْنِي نائِحَةٌ، ولا نارٌ، فإذا دَفَنْتُمُونِي فَشُنُّوا عَلَيَّ التُّرابَ شَنًّا، ثُمَّ أقِيمُوا حَوْلَ قَبْرِي قَدْرَ ما تُنْحَرُ جَزُورٌ ويُقْسَمُ لَحْمُها، حتَّى أسْتَأْنِسَ بكُمْ، وأَنْظُرَ ماذا أُراجِعُ به رُسُلَ رَبِّي.."صحيح مسلم / حديث رقم : 317 .

Shomasa said: "We went to Amr Ibn al-As and he was about to die. He wept for a long time and turned his face towards the wall. His son said: Did the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him not give you tidings of this? Did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) not give you tidings of this? He (the narrator) said: He turned his face (towards the audience) and said: The best thing which we can count upon is the testimony that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Verily I have passed through three phases. (The first one) in which I found myself averse to none else more than I was averse to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and there was no other desire stronger in me than the one that I should overpower him and kill him. Had I died in this state, I would have been definitely one of the denizens of Fire. When Allah instilled the love of Islam in my heart, I came to the Apostle (ﷺ) and said: Stretch out your right hand so that may pledge my allegiance to you. He stretched out his right hand, I withdrew my hand, He (the Holy Prophet) said: What has happened to you, O 'Amr? replied: I intend to lay down some condition. He asked: What condition do you intend to put forward? I said: should be granted pardon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Are you not aware of the fact that Islam wipes out all the previous (misdeeds)? Verily migration wipes out all the previous (misdeeds), and verily the pilgrimage wipes out all the (previous) misdeeds. And then no one as or dear to me than the Messenger of Allah and none was more sublime in my eyes than he, Never could I, pluck courage to catch a full glimpse of his face due to its splendour. So if I am asked to describe his features, I cannot do that for I have not eyed him fully. Had I died in this state had every reason to hope that I would have bee among the dwellers of Paradise. Then we were responsible for certain things (in the light of which) I am unable to know what is in store for me. When I die, let neither female mourner nor fire accompany me. When you bury me, fill my grave well with earth, then stand around it for the time within which a camel is slaughtered and its meat is distributed so that I may enjoy your intimacy and (in your company) ascertain what answer I can give to the messengers (angels) of Allah". Sahih Moslem.

*"لمَّا حضرَ معاذَ بنَ جبلٍ الموتُ قيلَ لهُ: يا أبا عبدِ الرَّحمنِ أوصِنا .قالَ :أجلِسوني فقالَ: إنَّ العلمَ والإيمانَ مكانَهما من ابتغاهما وجدَهما يقولُ ثلاثَ مرَّاتٍ فالتمِسوا العلمَ عندَ أربعةِ رهطٍ عندَ عويمِرٍ أبي الدَّرداءِ وعندَ سلمانَ الفارسيِّ وعندَ عبدِ اللَّهِ بنِ مسعودٍ وعندَ عبدِ اللَّهِ بنِ سلامٍ الَّذي كانَ يهوديًّا ثم أسلمَ فإنِّي سمعتُ رسولَ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليهِ وعلى آلِهِ وسلَّمَ يقولُ إنَّهُ عاشرُ عشرةٍ في الجنَّةِ" المحدث : الوادعي - المصدر : الصحيح المسند-الصفحة أو الرقم : 1125 - خلاصة حكم المحدث : حسن.
وفي الحَديثِ: بيانُ أهميَّةِ طلبِ العِلمِ، وأنَّه مِن أَوْلَى ما يُوصَى به.

When death was upon Mu'adh bin Jabal, it was said to him: 'O Abu 'Abdur-Rahman, advise us.' He said: 'Sit me up.' So he said: 'Indeed, knowledge and faith are at their place, whoever desires them shall find them.' He said that three times. 'And seek knowledge from four men: 'Uwaimir Abu Ad-Darda, with Salman Al-Farisi, with 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, and with 'Abdullah bin Salam who used to be a Jew and then accepted Islam. For indeed, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Indeed he is the tenth of ten in Paradise."
As-Sahih Al Mosnad.

In the hadith: Explaining the importance of seeking knowledge, and that it is one of the first things recommended.

لقد ضرب سلفنا الصالح المثل الأعظم في الاستعداد للآخرة بالعمل الصالح بكل أنواعه ـ استغلالًا لعمرهم وأوقاتهم ـ سواءً كان من أعمال القلوب أو الألسنة أو الجوارح .

فلم يتركوا بابًا من أبواب الخير إلا وكانوا يتسابقون إلى الدخول منه ، ولم يتركوا بابًا من أبواب الشر إلا وكانوا يحذرون منه ومن الدخول فيه وكل ذلك لأنهم امتثلوا قول الحق جل وعلا " وَسَارِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ" سورة آل عمران / آية : 133 .
Our righteous predecessors set the greatest example of preparing for the Hereafter with righteous deeds of all kinds - taking advantage of their life and their time - whether it was from the actions of the hearts, tongues, or limbs.
They did not leave one of the gates of good except that they were racing to enter it, and they did not leave one of the gates of evil except that they were warning against it and against entering it, and all because they complied with the saying of the truth, the Exalted and the Most High in Surat Al Emran:
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord, and a garden as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for the righteous."

وكان استعدادهم للقاء الله لا يتوقف عند بعض الكلمات التي تخرج من الأفواه وليس لها رصيد من العبودية في القلوب ، بل كانت جوانحهم وجوارجهم تنقاد لطاعة الله ولسان حال كل واحد منهم " وَعَجِلْتُ إِلَيْكَ رَبِّ لِتَرْضَى"سورة طه / آية : 84 .ـ

Their willingness to meet God did not stop at some of the words that came out of mouths and had no balance of slavery in the hearts
Rather, all their bodies and their extremities were subject to obedience to Allah as if they were saying: "I hastened to you, my Lord, that you may be pleased."

وكانوا دائمًا يؤثرون ويقدمون أعمال الآخرة على كل مصالحهم الدنيوية ، لأن قلوبهم أيقنت وأذعنت لقول الله تعالى " مَّن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعَاجِلَةَ عَجَّلْنَا لَهُ فِيهَا مَا نَشَاءُ لِمَن نُّرِيدُ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَا لَهُ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَاهَا مَذْمُومًا مَّدْحُورًا *وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الْآخِرَةَ وَسَعَىٰ لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُم مَّشْكُورًا" سورة الإسراء / آية : 18 ، 19 .

They always preferred the works of the Hereafter to all their worldly interests, because their hearts believed and submitted to the words of Allah Almighty:
"Whoever desires the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell; he will burn therein disgraced and rejected (- far away from Allâh’s Mercy)...And whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it, with the necessary effort due for it (i.e. does righteous deeds of Allâh’s Obedience) while he is a believer (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) - then such are the ones whose striving shall be appreciated, (thanked and rewarded by Allâh)."
رد مع اقتباس