قديم 10-28-2019, 01:33 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,016
Haedphone

صور من محاسبة الصالحين لأنفسهم

على كل مسلم أن يقف مع نفسه وقفة يحاسبها في الدنيا على كل فعلة فعلها وعلى كل كلمة قالها ، فإن من حاسب نفسه في الدنيا خفَّ عليه الحساب في الآخرة .
ولقد كان سلفنا الصالح يحاسبون أنفسهم حتى عند سكرات الموت !!! .....
* عن ابن شُماسةَ المَهْرِيِّ ، قال : حَضَرْنَا عمرو بنَ العاصِ وهو في سياقةِ الموتِ ، فبكى طويلًا وحوَّلَ وَجْهَهُ إلى الجدار . فجعل ابنُهُ يقول : يا أبتاهُ أما بشركَ رسولُ اللهِ بكذا ؟ أما بشرك رسول الله بكذا ؟ . قال : فأقبل بوجهه فقال : إن أفضلَ ما نُعِدُّ شهادة أن لا إله إلاَّ الله وأن محمدًا رسولُ اللهِ ، إني قد كنتُ على أطباقٍ ثلاثٍ ، لقد رأيتُنِي وما أحدٌ أشدَّ بُغضًا لرسول الله مِنِّي ، ولا أحبَّ إليَّ أن أكونَ قد استمكَنْتُ مِنهُ فقتلتُهُ ، فلو مُتُّ على تلك الحال لكنتُ من أهل النار . فلما جعل اللهُ الإسلامَ في قلبي أتيتُ النبيَّ فقلتُ : ابْسُطْ يمينَكَ فَلأُ بايِعْكَ ، فبسط يمينه . قال : فقبضتُ يدي .
قال صلى الله عليه وسلم " ما لَكَ يا عمرو ؟ " .
قال : قلت : أردتُ أنْ أشترطَ .
قال " تشترط بماذا ؟ " . قلتُ : أن يُغْفَرَ لي .
قال " أما علمت أن الإسلام يهدمُ ما كان قَبْلَهُ ؟ وأن الهجرةَ تهدمُ ما كان قبلها ؟ وأن الحجَّ يهدمُ ما كان قبله ؟ " .
وما كان أحدٌ أحبَّ إليَّ مِنْ رسول الله ولا أجَلَّ في عيني مِنْهُ ، وما كنتُ أُطِيقُ أنْ أملأ عيني منه إجلالًا له ، ولو سُئِلْتُ أن أصِفَهُ ما أطَقْتُ ، لأني لم أكنْ أملأُ عَيْنَىَّ منه ، ولو مُتُّ على تلك الحال لرجوتُ أن أكون من أهلِ الجنة . ثم ولينا أشياءَ ما أدرِي ما حالي فيها ، فإذا أنا مُتُّ ، فلا تَصْحَبْنِي نائحةٌ ولا نارٌ ، فإذا دفنتموني فَشُنُّوا عليَّ الترابَ شَنًّا. ثم أقِيموا حول قبري قَدْرَ ما تُنْحَرُ جزور ، ويُقْسَمُ لحْمُهَا ، حتى أستأنِسَ بكم ، وأنظُرَ ماذا أُراجِعُ به رُسُلَ ربِّي .
"صحيح مسلم . متون / ( 1 ) ـ كتاب : الإيمان / ( 54 ) ـ باب : كون الإسلام يهدم ماقبله ..... / حديث رقم : 192 ـ ( 121 ) / ص : 39 .

* عن أبي عثمان النهدي ، عن حنظلةَ الأسدي قال "كان من أصحاب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم "قال : لقيني أبو بكر فقال : كيف أنت ؟ يا حنظلة ! قال : قلتُ نافق حنظلة . قال : سبحان الله ! ما تقول ؟ قال : قلتُ : نكونُ عند رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يذكرنا بالنار والجنة حتى كأنَّا رأيَ عينٍ . فإذا خرجنا من عند رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ، عَافسنا الأزواج والأولاد والضيعات ، فنسينا كثيرًا . قال أبو بكر : فواللهِ إنَّا لنلقى مثل هذا . فانطلقتُ أنا وأبو بكر ، حتى دخلنا على رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ . قلتُ : نافق حنظلة ، يا رسول الله ! فقال رسولُ الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ " ما ذاك ؟ " . قلتُ :يا رسول الله ! نكون عندَك ، تذكرنا بالنار والجنة ، حتى كأنا رأيُ عينٍ ، فإذا خرجنا من عندِك ، عَافسنا الأزواجَ والأولاد والضيعاتِ ، نسينا كثيرًا . فقال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " والذي نفسي بيده ! إنْ لو تدومون على ما تكونون عندي ، وفي الذكر ، لصافحتكم الملائكة على فُرُشِكُم ، وفي طُرُقِكُم ، ولكن ، يا حنظلة ! ساعة وساعة".ثلاث مرات . صحيح مسلم . متون / ( 49 ) ـ كتاب : التوبة / ( 3 ) ـ باب : فضل دوام الذكر والفكر في أمور الآخرة ، والمراقبة وجواز ترك ذلك في بعض الأوقات والاشتغال بالدنيا / حديث رقم : 12 ـ 2750 / ص : 695 .
_______
Images of the righteous accounting for themselves

Every Muslim must stand with himself a stand to hold him accountable in this world for every action he did and for every word he said, If the one who holds himself accountable in this world, he is thinning to account in the hereafter.
And our good ancestors were holding themselves accountable even at the inebriation of death…...!
*about abo shomasah al_mahri said : We attended Amr Bin Al-As while he was in the driving of death, He cried long and turned his face to the wall, His son would say, Oh my father, didn't the Messenger of God to announce you with this? didn't the Messenger of God to announce you with that? Said: so, he turns his face and said: The best of what we promise is the testimony that there is no God but God and that the Messenger of God is Mohamad, I've been on three plates.You've seen me, and no one is more hateful to the Messenger of God than I am,and I don't like but have been able to get him, and I killed him.If I died like that, I'd be a fireman.When God made Islam in my heart, I came to the Prophet and I said: make your right to pledge of allegiance, so he stretched his right. He said, "I grabbed my hand!
"Peace be upon him" said: "What is yours, Amr"?
He said I wanted to get involved.
He said, 'What are you asking? I said: to forgive me.
Said: Didn't you know that Islam destroys what was before it? And that immigration destroys what was before it? And that the hajj destroys what was before it?
And no one loved from me than the messenger of god and greater in my eyes from him, And I couldn't be able to fill my eyes to honor him, and if I was asked to describe it, I would not have been able to,Because I wasn't filling my eyes with him, and if I died like that, I would have wanted to be a paradise,Then we have things That I don't know what I'm in, So if I die, Don't be accompanied by a weeper or fire, If you bury me, they're on me the dirt, Then they set up around my grave as much as the butcher slaughter animal, and divide her flesh. Until be sociable with you, see what I am reviewing by the messengers of my Lord.
Hadith Muslim. Muton / "1" book of: faith / "54" chapter the fact that Islam destroys what it before / hadith number 192."121" / page "39".
*About Abu Othman Al-Nahdi, for Hanzala al-Assadi he said: He was one of the companions of the Prophet "Peace be upon him"said: Abu Bakr found me and said: How are you? Hanzala. I said: Hanzala is hypocrite! He said: Oh, my goodness! What do you say? I said: We are at the messenger of God "peace be upon him" reminding us of the fire and the heaven until they saw an eye If we get out of the Messenger of Allah" peace be upon him "We've got husbands, kids and villages, we've forgotten a lot.Abu Bakar said, "I swear, we're going to throw this like this.So, Abu Bakr and I set off.Until we entered the Messenger of God " peace be upon him " and I said: oh, messenger of AllahHanzala is hypocrite!The Messenger of God said,"What is that? I said oh messenger of god We are at you, reminding us of fire and paradise, even as I am an eye opinion, if we get out of there, we will have good husbands and children and villages, we've forgotten so much.So, The Messenger of God said" peace be upon him":Which myself has in his hand! If you last as you are with me, and in above-mentioned, the angels will shake your hand on your bedding, and your way, but oh Hanzala! Hour and hour.three times".
Hadith Muslim. muton / "49" book of repentance / "3" chapter He preferred to keep mentioning and thinking about the things of the hereafter, and to observe and it is permissible to leave that at times and work in the world / hadith number 12."2750" / page "695
رد مع اقتباس