قديم 11-30-2021, 11:57 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب متواجد حالياً
مدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 4,022
Haedphone

ولنتأس بالصحابة واهتمامهم بالسنة :

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال :كانَ رَسولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ يَسْكُتُ بيْنَ التَّكْبِيرِ وبيْنَ القِرَاءَةِ إسْكَاتَةً - قالَ أَحْسِبُهُ قالَ: هُنَيَّةً - فَقُلتُ: بأَبِي
يا رَسولَ اللَّهِ، إسْكَاتُكَ بيْنَ التَّكْبِيرِ والقِرَاءَةِ ما تَقُولُ؟ قالَ: أَقُولُ: اللَّهُمَّ بَاعِدْ بَيْنِي وبيْنَ خَطَايَايَ، كما بَاعَدْتَ بيْنَ المَشْرِقِ والمَغْرِبِ، اللَّهُمَّ نَقِّنِي مِنَ الخَطَايَا كما يُنَقَّى الثَّوْبُ الأبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، اللَّهُمَّ اغْسِلْ خَطَايَايَ بالمَاءِ والثَّلْجِ والبَرَدِ." . صحيح البخاري.

Let us follow the Companions and their interest in the Sunnah

Abu Huraira said that the prophet used to observe a period of silence between the takbir and the recitation of the Qur an, so he addressed him thus, “O prophet, for whom I would give my father and mother as ransom, what do you say during your period of silence between the takbir and the recitation?” He replied that he said, “O God, remove my sins far from me as Thou hast removed the East far from the West. O God, purify me from sins as a white garment is purified from filth. O God, wash away my sins with water, snow and hail Al Bukhari

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه أنَّ فُقَرَاءَ المُهَاجِرِينَ أَتَوْا رَسولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ، فَقالوا: ذَهَبَ أَهْلُ الدُّثُورِ بالدَّرَجَاتِ العُلَى، وَالنَّعِيمِ المُقِيمِ، فَقالَ: وَما ذَاكَ؟ قالوا: يُصَلُّونَ كما نُصَلِّي، وَيَصُومُونَ كما نَصُومُ، وَيَتَصَدَّقُونَ وَلَا نَتَصَدَّقُ، وَيُعْتِقُونَ وَلَا نُعْتِقُ، فَقالَ رَسولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلَّمَ: أَفلا أُعَلِّمُكُمْ شيئًا تُدْرِكُونَ به مَن سَبَقَكُمْ وَتَسْبِقُونَ به مَن بَعْدَكُمْ؟ وَلَا يَكونُ أَحَدٌ أَفْضَلَ مِنكُم إلَّا مَن صَنَعَ مِثْلَ ما صَنَعْتُمْ قالوا: بَلَى، يا رَسولُ اللهِ قالَ: تُسَبِّحُونَ، وَتُكَبِّرُونَ، وَتَحْمَدُونَ، دُبُرَ كُلِّ صَلَاةٍ ثَلَاثًا وَثَلَاثِينَ مَرَّةً."صحيح مسلم.

Abi Hurairah narrated that
Some of the poor Emigrants came to the Prophet and said to him, "The wealthy have obtained all high ranks and everlasting bliss." He asked, "How is that?" They replied: "They offer Salaah as we do, and observe Saum (fasting) as we do, but they give in Sadaqah (charity) and we do not, and they emancipate slaves and we cannot."The prophet said, "Shall I not teach you something whereby you will catch up with those who have preceded you and will get ahead of those who follow you, and no one will surpass you unless he does the same as you do?" They said, "Surely, O prophet" He said, "Say: Subhan Allah, and Allahu Akbar, and praise Him (by saying Al-hamdu lillah) thirty-three times at the end of every Salaah." Sahih Moslem.
قال ابن القيم ـ رحمه الله ـ :
وإذا كان الحب أصل كل عمل من حق وباطل ؛ فأصل الأعمال الدينية حب الله ورسوله ، كما أن أصل الأقوال الدينية تصديق الله ورسوله .
وينقسم الحب إلى مقامات ثلاث متتالية كالآتي :
1 ـ حُب الله ويسمى حب عبادة .
2 ـ حُب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ويسمى حب اتباع .
3 ـ حُب المؤمنين ويسمى حب أخوة أو حب موالاة .
وهذه المراتب متتالية ، فالتتابع فيها مهم ، فحب الله قبل حب الرسول وقبل حب المؤمنين ، بل إن لم يتوفر في قلب العبد أولًا حب الله ، فلا يمكن أن يحب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ولا أن يحب المؤمنين ، وكذلك لا يمكن أن يكون هناك أحد مُحبًا للمؤمنين وهو كاره لرسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ غير محب له .
حُب رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم : قال تعالى :
" قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُم ... " . سورة آل عمران / آية : 31 .
فبينت الآية أن المحبة لها دليل وثمرة فإذا تحقق الدليل تحققت الثمرة ، والدليل هو اتباع الرسول ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ في الفرض والنفل - والثمرة حب الله ومغفرته ، ثم حذر سبحانه المخالفين لاتباع الرسول ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ

قال تعالى " .... فَلْيَحْذَرِ الَّذِينَ يُخَالِفُونَ عَنْ أَمْرِهِ أَن تُصِيبَهُمْ فِتْنَةٌ أَوْ يُصِيبَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ " النور:63.

Ibn al-Qayyim - may Allah have mercy on him - said:
If love is the root of every action of right and wrong, The origin of religious actions is the love of Allah and His Messenger, just as the origin of religious sayings is the belief in God and His Messenger.
Love is divided into three successive ranks
The love of Allah; is called the love of worship
The love of the Prophet, peace be upon him, is called the love of following
The love of the believers is called the love of brotherhood or the love of loyalty
These ranks are consecutive, so the succession in them is important, for the love of Allah comes before the love of the Prophet and before the love of the believers. Indeed, if the love of Allah is not found in the heart of the servant first, then it is not possible to love the prophet, peace be upon him, nor to love the believers.
Likewise, it is not possible for there to be someone who loves the believers while he hates the prophet..
قال تعالى" قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُم ... " . سورة آل عمران / آية : 31 .
"Say, [O Muḥammad], "If you should love Allāh, then follow me, [so] Allāh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful"
So the verse made it clear that love has evidence and fruit. If the evidence is verified, the fruit will be achieved, and the evidence is following the Prophet, peace be upon him, in obligatory and supererogatory actions, the fruit is Allah’s love and forgiveness. Then the Almighty warned those who disobey the prophet:

قال تعالى " .... فَلْيَحْذَرِ الَّذِينَ يُخَالِفُونَ عَنْ أَمْرِهِ أَن تُصِيبَهُمْ فِتْنَةٌ أَوْ يُصِيبَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ " النور:63

"So let those beware who dissent from his order, lest fitna strike them or a painful punishment".

قال ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم"لا يُؤْمِنُ أحَدُكُمْ حتَّى أكُونَ أحَبَّ إلَيْهِ مِن ولَدِهِ ووالِدِهِ والنَّاسِ أجْمَعِينَ."صحيح مسلم.

"None of you is a believer until I am dearer to him than his child, his father, and the whole of mankind." Sahih Moslem.

نماذج من الجمادات ومن البشر مُحبة للرسول ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فقد تكون بعض الجمادات والنباتات أفضل من بعض البشر :
* عن جابر بن عبد الله ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال: أنَّ النَّبيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ كانَ يَقُومُ يَومَ الجُمُعَةِ إلى شَجَرَةٍ -أَوْ نَخْلَةٍ- فَقالتِ امْرَأَةٌ مِنَ الأنْصَارِ -أَوْ رَجُلٌ-: يا رَسولَ اللَّهِ، أَلَا نَجْعَلُ لكَ مِنْبَرًا؟ قالَ: إنْ شِئْتُمْ، فَجَعَلُوا له مِنْبَرًا، فَلَمَّا كانَ يَومَ الجُمُعَةِ دُفِعَ إلى المِنْبَرِ، فَصَاحَتِ النَّخْلَةُ صِيَاحَ الصَّبِيِّ، ثُمَّ نَزَلَ النَّبيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ فَضَمَّهُ إلَيْهِ، تَئِنُّ أَنِينَ الصَّبِيِّ الذي يُسَكَّنُ. قالَ: كَانَتْ تَبْكِي علَى ما كَانَتْ تَسْمَعُ مِنَ الذِّكْرِ عِنْدَهَا" صحيح البخاري.

العشار : الناقة التي انتهت في حملها إلى عشرة أشهر .

Examples of inanimate objects and humans that love the Prophet, peace be upon him, some inanimate objects and plants may be better than some humans:
Jabir Ibn Abdullah narrated that An Ansari woman told the Prophet "O Allah's Messenger! Shall I make something for you to sit on. He replied, "If you wish." So, she got a pulpit made for him. When it was Friday the Prophet sat on that pulpit. The date-palm stem near which the Prophet used to deliver his sermons cried so much so that it was about to burst. The Prophet came down from the pulpit to the stem and embraced it and it started groaning like a child being persuaded to stop crying and then it stopped crying. The Prophet said,"It has cried because of (missing) what it use to hear of the religions knowledge Al Bukhari

* عن أبي سفيان عن أنس بن مالك ـ رضي الله عنهما ـ قال " جاءَ جبريلُ عليهِ السَّلامُ ذاتَ يومٍ إلى رسولِ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ وَهوَ جالسٌ حزينٌ قد خُضِّبَ بالدِّماءِ قَد ضربَهُ بعضُ أهْلِ مَكَّةَ فقالَ ما لَكَ قالَ فَعلَ بي هؤلاءِ وفعَلوا قالَ أتحبُّ أن أريَكَ آيةً قالَ نعَم أرِني فنظرَ إلى شجرَةٍ من وراءِ الوادي قالَ ادعُ تلكَ الشَّجرةَ فدَعاها فجاءَت تَمشي حتَّى قامَت بينَ يدَيهِ قالَ قل لَها فَلتَرجِع فقالَ لَها فرجَعَت حتَّى عادَت إلى مَكانِها فقالَ رسولُ اللَّهِ صلَّى اللَّهُ عليهِ وسلَّمَ حَسبي "صحيح ابن ماجه - وذكره الشيخ مقبل في دلائل النبوة / ص : 97 0

Abi Sofian and Anas narrated that Jibril
One day, came to the Prophet when he was sitting in a sorrowful state with his face soaked with blood, because some of the people of Mecca had struck him. He said: ‘What is the matter with you?’ He said: ‘These people did such and such to me.’ He said: ‘Would you like me to show you a sign?’ He said: ‘Yes, show me.’ He looked at a tree on the far side of the valley and said: ‘Call that tree.’ So he called it, and it came walking until it stood before him. He said: ‘Tell it to go back.’ So he told it, and it went back to its place. The prophet Allah said: That is sufficient for me Sahih Ibn Majah
* عن جابر بن سمرة قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " - إنِّي لأَعْرِفُ حَجَرًا بمَكَّةَ كانَ يُسَلِّمُ عَلَيَّ قَبْلَ أنْ أُبْعَثَ إنِّي لأَعْرِفُهُ الآنَ." صحيح مسلم

Jabir Ibn Samra narrated that the prophet said: "I know a stone in Mecca that used to greet me before my advent as a prophet and I know it now." Sahih Moslem.

* عن قيس بن أبي حازم ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال " رَأَيْتُ يَدَ طَلْحَةَ الَّتي وقَى بها النبيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ قدْ شَلَّتْ"صحيح البخاري.

Qais bin Abi Hazim narrated
I saw Talha's paralyzed hand with which he had protected the Prophet from an arrow
Sahih Al Bukhari.

* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال رسول الله ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " ما نفعَني مالٌ قطُّ ، ما نفَعني مالُ أبي بَكرٍ . قالَ : فبَكى أبو بَكرٍ وقالَ : يا رسولَ اللَّهِ ! هل أنا ومالي إلَّا لَكَ يا رسولَ اللَّهِ !"صحيح ابن ماجه.

Abi Hurairah narrated that the prophet said: 'The wealth of none of you has benefited me as much as the wealth of Abu Bakr.'" Abu Bakr wept and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I and my wealth are only for you, O Messenger of Allah.'"
Sahih Ibn Majah.
* عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال" بَعَثَ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ خَيْلًا قِبَلَ نَجْدٍ، فَجَاءَتْ برَجُلٍ مِن بَنِي حَنِيفَةَ يُقَالُ له: ثُمَامَةُ بنُ أُثَالٍ، سَيِّدُ أَهْلِ اليَمَامَةِ، فَرَبَطُوهُ بسَارِيَةٍ مِن سَوَارِي المَسْجِدِ، فَخَرَجَ إلَيْهِ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ، فَقالَ: مَاذَا عِنْدَكَ يا ثُمَامَةُ؟ فَقالَ: عِندِي يا مُحَمَّدُ خَيْرٌ، إنْ تَقْتُلْ تَقْتُلْ ذَا دَمٍ، وإنْ تُنْعِمْ تُنْعِمْ علَى شَاكِرٍ، وإنْ كُنْتَ تُرِيدُ المَالَ فَسَلْ تُعْطَ منه ما شِئْتَ، فَتَرَكَهُ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ حتَّى كانَ بَعْدَ الغَدِ، فَقالَ: ما عِنْدَكَ يا ثُمَامَةُ؟ قالَ: ما قُلتُ لَكَ، إنْ تُنْعِمْ تُنْعِمْ علَى شَاكِرٍ، وإنْ تَقْتُلْ تَقْتُلْ ذَا دَمٍ، وإنْ كُنْتَ تُرِيدُ المَالَ فَسَلْ تُعْطَ منه ما شِئْتَ، فَتَرَكَهُ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ حتَّى كانَ مِنَ الغَدِ، فَقالَ: مَاذَا عِنْدَكَ يا ثُمَامَةُ؟ فَقالَ: عِندِي ما قُلتُ لَكَ، إنْ تُنْعِمْ تُنْعِمْ علَى شَاكِرٍ، وإنْ تَقْتُلْ تَقْتُلْ ذَا دَمٍ، وإنْ كُنْتَ تُرِيدُ المَالَ فَسَلْ تُعْطَ منه ما شِئْتَ، فَقالَ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ: أَطْلِقُوا ثُمَامَةَ، فَانْطَلَقَ إلى نَخْلٍ قَرِيبٍ مِنَ المَسْجِدِ، فَاغْتَسَلَ، ثُمَّ دَخَلَ المَسْجِدَ، فَقالَ: أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ، وَأَشْهَدُ أنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسولُهُ، يا مُحَمَّدُ، وَاللَّهِ، ما كانَ علَى الأرْضِ وَجْهٌ أَبْغَضَ إلَيَّ مِن وَجْهِكَ، فقَدْ أَصْبَحَ وَجْهُكَ أَحَبَّ الوُجُوهِ كُلِّهَا إلَيَّ، وَاللَّهِ، ما كانَ مِن دِينٍ أَبْغَضَ إلَيَّ مِن دِينِكَ، فأصْبَحَ دِينُكَ أَحَبَّ الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ إلَيَّ، وَاللَّهِ، ما كانَ مِن بَلَدٍ أَبْغَضَ إلَيَّ مِن بَلَدِكَ، فأصْبَحَ بَلَدُكَ أَحَبَّ البِلَادِ كُلِّهَا إلَيَّ، وإنَّ خَيْلَكَ أَخَذَتْنِي وَأَنَا أُرِيدُ العُمْرَةَ فَمَاذَا تَرَى؟ فَبَشَّرَهُ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ وَأَمَرَهُ أَنْ يَعْتَمِرَ، فَلَمَّا قَدِمَ مَكَّةَ قالَ له قَائِلٌ: أَصَبَوْتَ، فَقالَ: لَا، وَلَكِنِّي أَسْلَمْتُ مع رَسولِ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ، وَلَا وَاللَّهِ، لا يَأْتِيكُمْ مِنَ اليَمَامَةِ حَبَّةُ حِنْطَةٍ حتَّى يَأْذَنَ فِيهَا رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ. وفي رواية: بَعَثَ رَسولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عليه وَسَلَّمَ خَيْلًا له نَحْوَ أَرْضِ نَجْدٍ، فَجَاءَتْ برَجُلٍ يُقَالُ له: ثُمَامَةُ بنُ أُثَالٍ الحَنَفِيُّ سَيِّدُ أَهْلِ اليَمَامَةِ، وَسَاقَ الحَدِيثَ بمِثْلِ حَديثِ اللَّيْثِ، إلَّا أنَّهُ قالَ: إنْ تَقْتُلْنِي تَقْتُلْ ذَا دَمٍ."صحيح مسلم

Abi Hurairah said “ The prophet sent some horsemen to Najd and they brought a man of the Banu Hanifah called Thumamah bint Uthal who was the chief of the people of Al Yamamah and bound him to one of the pillars of the mosque. The prophet came out to him and said “What are you expecting, Thumamah?”. He replied “I expect good, Muhammad. If you kill (me), you will kill one whose blood will be avenged, if you show favor, you will show it to one who is grateful and if you want property and ask you will be given as much of it as you wish. The prophet left him till the following day and asked him ”What are you expecting, Thumamah?” He repeated the same words (in reply). The prophet left him till the day after the following one and he mentioned the same words. The prophet then said “Set Thumamah free.” He went off to some palm trees near the mosque. He took a bath there and entered the mosque and said “I testify that there is no god but Allaah and I testify that Muhammd is His servant and His Messenger. By Allah, there was no face on earth that was more hated to me than yours, for yours has become more beloved to all faces to me. By Allah, no religion was more hated to me than your religion, so your religion has become the most beloved of all religions to me. By Allah, no country was more hated to me than your country, so your country has become more beloved to me than the entire countries. Your horses took me while I wanted to perform Umrah, so what do you see? So the Prophet gave him good tidings and ordered him to perform Umrah. When he came to Mecca, someone said to him: You became disbeliever. He said: No, but I embraced Islam with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. By Allah A grain of wheat will not come to you from al-Yamamah until the Prophet, permits it. Sahih Moslem
رد مع اقتباس